Position: Recruitment Consultant
Locations: Hampton/City of London/Newcastle/Chichester
We are looking for a recruitment consultant to join the Optima family and help play their part in one of the UK’s leading construction recruitment companies.
Optima Site Solutions Ltd require an experienced recruitment consultant for an immediate start in our Hampton office.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a recruitment consultant delivering a professional recruitment experience, with ideally at least 6 months experience within the construction sector of the industry but we would definitely consider talented individuals with a flair for sales in other industries/sectors.
A successful applicant for the position of recruitment consultant would be enthusiastic, naturally competitive, and hungry to gain financial rewards. They would also need to be resilient and tenacious in character in order to thrive in this demanding position.
The bonus scheme offered to recruitment consultants at Optima is market leading and uncapped. As examples, we would expect a consultant who is able to produce GP of £250,000 in a year to receive a salary + bonus of around £80,000, and a consultant producing £400,000 GP would receive a salary + bonus of around £130,000.
Duties of the role will include:
· Telephone and face to face sales
· Presenting and demonstrating Optima’s services to prospective customers
· Managing a busy and demanding 360 desk
· Developing long lasting relationships with both clients and candidates
· Utilising and maintaining our state-of-the-art software package
· Manage the compliance associated with working in this sector
Requirements for the role are:
· Whilst recruitment experience is preferred but not essential, demonstrable sales skills and a hungry attitude most certainly are.
· Ability to foster and maintain business relations with both clients and candidates.
· A background in temporary and permanent recruitment in the Construction, M&E or associated sectors would be highly beneficial.
· A professional individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· A strong desire to succeed and grow their billing profits.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Ability to self-motivate but also take direction when required.
· A market leading uncapped bonus scheme
· A clearly mapped out career pathway from consultant to director
· Tiered career advancement benefits including company cars and salary reviews.
· Company funded staff social events throughout the year
· Breakfast on us every day
· Company credit card and the encouragement to go out and use it
· No location restrictions – you can service your client anywhere in the UK and beyond
· Contributory pension scheme
If you believe that the opportunity offered by Optima for a construction recruitment consultant fits your own professional goals then please apply for the position using the form below and specify which of our four offices you would wish to be based at.